Adjustable door frames are made of chipboard and MDF covered with Classen Primo, Classen 3D look, Classen Iridium veneer and Classen CPL laminate in decors corresponding to door leaf decors. Available also in Tunel version.
Complete door frame consists of upper beam and base elements and it constitutes one package. The set includes ferrules, gaskets and assembly set. For door leaves of dimension 100’ or reinforced leaves, it is required to use door frame with three hinges.
- Primo: Acacia ST, White, Natural Oak vertical, Beech, Polish Oak, Walnut
- Classen 3D Look: Burtn Oak, Oiled Oak, White Ash, Sonoma Oak, Columbia light Walnut, San Remo Oak, Riviera Oak, Grey Oak
- Classen Iridium: White Matt, Dark Oak, Snow Ash, Brown Ash, Graphite Ash, Wenge
- Classen CPL: Acacia, Light Acacia, White 9010, Grey 7047, Graphite 7024, Italian Walnut, Norwegian Oak, Kendal Oak, Grigio oak
- Lakierowana: White lacquer UV or PU
- RAL: additional payment: grup I +10%, grup II + 15%, grup III +20%, grup IV+25%
ADVANTAGES OF ADJUSTABLE DOOR FRAME:
- quick and easy installation
- increased resistance to moisture (base element made of chipboard)
- aesthetic and durable edges due to application of postforming technology